Marathon Advisors Makes Your Patents Work For You
With A Keen Understanding That All Situations Are Unique
Most of our clients hold a large number of patents. They need answers to complex questions about:
- Monetization alternatives
- Global licensing and litigation
- Pooling and other partnering arrangements
- Commercial alternatives
- Financing alternatives
- Strategic alternatives
- Due diligence
We understand our clients’ business reality:
- Every corporation has a unique culture and a unique operating environment
- Strategic and other considerations may dictate particular approaches to the way patents are used
- Not all large corporations have the time, budget or specialized in-house resources to implement an effective patent asset management program
It is impossible for any single advisory firm to have all the expertise needed for effective patent asset management in-house. We’ve partnered with the best providers of brokerage, legal, reverse engineering, and technical and industry expert services to bring our clients a complete solution with a single point of contact.
Working together with our partners, we provide answers and results.
Learn more about what we do and how we do it.